Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Song of Wind and Rain

The wind is talking to me,
It wispers in my ears
It sings it's song, so gentaly,
It comforts all my fears,

It blows away my sadness,
It wisks away my pain,
It makes me feel so endless,
And brings with it the rain,

To wash away my troubles,
To bless the days ahead,
There calling to eachother,
And this is what they said,

They said, you are my lover,
Come dance with me, come chase me,
Togeather we'll be happy,
We'll sing in harmony,

They ran away togeather,
And took with them my fear,
Thier song still lingers slofty,
Ringing gently in my ears.

2 comments:

Val said...

Hi AB, Sorry about the comment problem on my page. I stupidly clicked on moderate comments and it didn't notify me when I got any. Thank you so much for your kind words. I always look forward to visiting your page.

You asked how my interview went. Well, it went okay and I was sure that I had it but then they sent me a postcard (!) saying that I didn't. I'm going to unemployment next week because I hear that there are some state jobs opening up. Anyway, I'm sure something will happen in the job aspect of my life so I'm not worrying about it too much.

You also asked about what state I would like to live in the most. Ummm... In a couple years my sister, her fiance, and I are moving to Arizona. I guess I'm really looking forward to that. She's probably going to med school. She always shows me up. :-)

Anyway, I might be on the internet not so often but I'll try my best. God bless you.

-V

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Well I alway feel that things happen for a reason, even if we can't see the reson right away.

I am sure you will find a job that is right for you.

Arizona is a beautiful state. I used to live in Phinix. I have an older sister that lives in Arizonz whos a perimetic. My Mother talks about how she is so great and has done so well for herself as a single mother, but she was raised by someone else, and had a whole differant set of oppertunities than I. Like getting to go to school. Anyway, comparing yourself to other can turn into a downward spiral. Just know that you are you, and be proud of who you are. I am proud to call you a friend.

Stay cool, and I hope to talk to you soon.

Later~ AB