Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Seed Left Planted by AB

When I go back, and view, my life,
I hope that it will read,
like this poem I leave behind,
Planted like a seed,

This person loved to live,
And lived to love and pray,
She dreamed of peace for everyone,
And of a better day,

Were wars were never waged,
And Mothers never cried,
Were babys didn't starve to death,
In hunger left to die,

Were brothers didn't kill, there brothers,
And never beat there wives,
Were people found simple ways,
To fufill and love there lives,

Were all the creatures had respect,
Each found there place on earth,
Were children grew to love themselfs,
Knowing of there worth,

And if I died tommarrow,
I hope someone would say,
She shared her dreams with others,
And helped me find my way.

3 comments:

Agent M said...

Beautidul AB! I posted this at Blog For Peace(Im also linking to you from Blog For Peace :) )

Abigail Alexis~ said...

:D Great I will to!

AB

shari said...

"Imagine all the people, living for today.......
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..."
:)

I love your poem Abbey. It made me think of John Lennon.
I especially love your last line.