Sunday, January 08, 2006

Frozen by AB

As the darkness sleeps around me,
Waiting for the day to break,
I am sitting here, in silance,
Quitly, no one to wake,

The chilly air, is clear, and piercing,
It bights my bones, and numbs my toes,
And as I sit alone and thinking,
I wonder if your heart has froze,

I think of days, when you were with me,
you always had, something to say,
about the way the world is changing,
Another theory ever day,

You could tell your dreams for hours,
Explain inventions that you made,
draw a picture, here beside me,
But then the memories do fade,

So what has happend to this dreamer,
Have dreams turned, to hate and rage,
Or have they frozen in the cold wind,
Lost in time, Or bounded or caged,

Time will wait for noones feelings,
We all grow old, as time ticks by,
And frozen hearts lay wait in silance,
Happiness to them a lie.

No comments: