Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Shall We Dance by AB~ (song)

Shall we dance, Shall we dance,
On the edge of insanity,
Shall we dance, shall we dance,shall we dance,
I have no pride left,
Shall we dance , shall we dance,
I can feel my world crumble,
Shall we dance,

With my dreams on my lips,
I have cried shall we dance,
As my whole world falls,
shall we dance,
I have no pride left,
Shall we dance,Shall we dance,
Like spears to my heart,
Shall we dance

I have cried countless tears,
No more tears,
shall we dance,
As we walk that fine line,
shall we dance,
I will hold my head high,
Shall we dance, shall we dance,
I have swallowed my pride,
Shall we dance,

As were perched on the edge,
With my heart clasped in hand,
Like stars in the night,shall we dance
As my heart breaks to bits,
Shall we dance,shall we dance,
As my world turns to night,
Shall we dance,

5 comments:

shari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shari said...

Is it about letting go from past hurt and taking a leap of faith-trusting in new love?
Or is it about the current relationship crumbling, yet you are pleading to continue the dance?

Agent M said...

Love the poem...Gives a kind of boost in the end...Something like a new relationship...
Anyway, great new theme AB! Its better than the previous one...WT has a new theme too(from the same site as your theme :D).I had finished doing all finishing touches when I check out this blog :)

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Hey Shari,

You know I post my poems,even thaugh they are very personal to me, because it always makes me feel better, to release my feelings, rather than hold them in. I share them with you all, in hopes that someone may say, hey I see myself there, and then, not feel so alone. Translating them for you, exposes me far more then I sometimes wish. I was feeling very dark when I wrote it. I am a bit more cheerful today. Things are always changing, nothing stays the same. The theme is renewal, and the will to servive. When I say "shall we dance" I am asking for a renewal of sorts. I will stop short of saying if it's about a realtionship renewal, a renewal of life, or both. Since you are my confidant, I will translate more if you want to IM me.LOL

;)

Mohan,

TY for saying you love my poem. :)

As you can probally guess, I chose my new theme, but wasn't the one that altered it, as I am computor illiterate. He,he,he....

(Many thanks to the person who did this for me ! LOL ! Such a sweet jester does not go unnoticed !)

My other blog(Sowing Love) has also changed themes. :) I hope you all like its new theme as well.

I will deffinately check out your new theme Mohan. Likes to your peace blog will be added ASAP!

:) AB

Abigail Alexis~ said...

TY,

Thats how it was supposed to feel, glad I portrayed that properly.

:) AB