Sunday, December 18, 2005

Saving My Kisses by AB~

As we say good bye,
My cheeks cannot stay dry,

I try to hold the tears,
But I love you so, my dear,

You will be on my mind,
My thaughts, left behind,

I hold a gental smile,
Crying all the while,

I'll save for you a kiss,
Your words I'll dearly miss,

But when you go away,
Your love, with me, will stay,

To keep me company,
And set my soal free,

Your love the rarest find,
Your vioce so sweet and kind,

I walk as in a trance,
Our love, my final dance,

Come switly back to me,
This my final plea,

And when the day is new,
I, will look, for you,

When, I see, your face,
With my eyes, I will embrace,

Left hanging here in time,
My heart, with yours intwined,

3 comments:

shari said...

Beautiful poem... expressing deep love.

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Well Thulika,

This is not a breaking up poem,
but a affermation of the continuance of love. I aggree with you about true love being cumulative. I wrote a quote to that affect.

I do believe that sometimes people end marrages for reasons other than lack of convinace, on one side or the other. I am against devorce, and beleive one should only devorce in cases of extreem abuse, or if the other party refuses to remain faithful to them.

Anyway, like I said, this poem isnt about falling out of love, but about missing a love.

;) AB

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Here is the quote I wrote. ;)

"I love you so much, and everyday I think I can't love you more, and then I do." ~AB