Thursday, December 29, 2005

Conterdictions? by AB~

Chasing stars in daylight,
Sunbathing at midnight,
Swimming in the dessart,
Crying at your sight,
Talking with my mouth closed,
Seeing with no eyes,
Dancing when I'm cripped,
Tethered with no ties,
Swinging from no axle,
Spinning while I'm still,
Hungery when I've eatten,
Finding time to kill,
Naked with my clothes on,
Dead but still alive,
Laughing at my heartbreak,
Stabbing with no knive,
Wandering to a perpose,
Loving to an end,
Giving to aquire,
Lying to a friend,
Goals that have no perpuse,
Inmates that have no crime,
Feeling, no emotion,
Riddles with no rym,
Are these contridictions,
Words that make no sence,
Or is they hidden meaning,
Stained, in the contence.

2 comments:

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Hummmm...Interesting diagnosise Doctor.

Happy New Year to you!!!

:) AB

shari said...

Profound!!!! Awesome.