Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Breaking Hearts by AB~

What do you do when they are waking,
What do you do when they are in school,
Were have you gone when they are sleeping,
Do you feel happy, Do you feel cool,
Are you with her, when they are crying,
When they are sick, do you even care,
You say that you miss them, but are lying,
If you miss them, why aren't you here ,
If she loved you, she wouldn't ask you,
To leave your children, to cast them away,
They have missed you every seccond,
They have cried for you, every day,
Were is the love, in the pain that you cause them ,
Why did you do this, to them and to you,
You say your in pain, but it's of your own making,
If she really loves you, she would love them to,
You ask if I'm angry, you ask if I hate you,
I don't even know, what you want me to say,
I think, you are asking, to clear you own consious,
If you want some redemtion, you must find your own way,
I look at there faces, I see your ressemblence,
They are part you, and they are part me,
But everyday, they are changing,
Becoming more of what they see,
I am the one, here to guide them,
I am the one who wipes their tears,
And when your away, they truly miss you,
But I am the one who comforts there fears,
So live you life, and let us be happy,
Let us have joy, back in our lives,
If you want them to know you, then you must be preasent,
Come back to them swiftly, or sever all ties.

1 comment:

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Is this my One Straw Revilution???

:) AB