Wednesday, September 14, 2005

"When Dreams Hit Reality" By AB

When dreams hit reality,
something has to give.
I wish that I could never wake,
my dreams that I might live.
But when the morning light arrives,
and I am still alive,
I wonder when that day will come,
My dreams will have to die.
Each second passes without stop,
the clock keeps ticking on.
My life is flying by this way,
and now my dreams are gone.
I left them by the wayside,
A struggle to servive.
and if I ever find my way,
my dreams are not alive.
Why did I do this to myself,
I gave away my soal.
I thaught that I would get it back,
but cant afford the toll.
....and If morning never came ,
and I did not awake.
I think I would be happier,
in the dream world I would make.

3 comments:

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Now listening to "Thank U" by Alanis Morrisette.

shari said...

email me the interpretation of this one Ab.

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Hi Shari, nice to see you again! LOL, OK, I will e-mail you. :) AB