Tuesday, July 26, 2005

"Confused Love"

I miss you, I miss you, I miss you forever.
You scare me, you scare me, I dont even know....
Why I hate you, I hate you, I cant stay with you,
I love you, I love you, I cant let you go........
Why cant we love eachother forever,
Why did you do this , to me and to you,
I cant keep this up, not sharing, not knowing,
I love you so much, but I cant let it show.
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you so badly,
you scare me, you scare me, it scares me to know,
I hate you I hate you,I cant live with you,
I love you, I love you, I cant live a lone.
Where is the love, in the pain that you cause me,
Why cant our love, be simple and true.
If you love me,than show me,and don't try and change me,
for this is the me, the me that I know.
I miss you,I miss you, I miss you unending,
You scare me, you scare me,it scares me to know,
I hate you ,I hate you, I dont really hate you,
I love you, I love you, but can't tell you so..............

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your poems!! I totally relate!

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Thanks, It's great to know others out thier can to realate to what I'm feeling.