Saturday, November 19, 2005

The World Through Colored Glass by AB

Everything is colorful,
Everything feels right,
My worlds made up of colors,
Painted with the light,
Adventures are, the wings of dreamers,
Time will seek to tame,
But everything is brightly colored,
Through my window pane,
Colors dances in unison,
Thier mysterys untold,
Watching through a hazy glaze,
They magicaly unfold.
Swirling through my daydreams,
And dance before my eyes,
Each individual color,
Holds a story, in disguise,
The colors come togeather,
To paint a rainbow cast,
Through my magic window,
Made of colored glass,
~AB

3 comments:

shari said...

AB, Have you ever been to---
http://thegreatillusion.com
If not, when you have some time, go there and let me know what you think. There are some neat illustrations and a long poem to read--- about life......it is metaphysical.
Your poem just reminded me of it. :)

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Never been there Shari. OK, I will check it out, and let you know what I think.

I realy do like this poem. I like the idea of light painting. My Mother used to always have prissumes attached to her light pulls, and I remmber as a child dancing around in the rainbows they pained with the light. That was the insperation for this poem. The poem made me happy, if only for just a second. Reading it brings back happy memories, but also the feeling of being trapped and alone. As an artist,color is very important to me, and if I must be stuck behind glass, I pray its glass of many colors. AB

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Shari,

If you haven't heard this song, you deffinatly should download it.

"Run" by Snow Patrol

AB~