Thursday, October 06, 2005

" Love "

Love wasn't put in our hearts to stay,
Love isn't love 'til you give it away.

I had written this quote down a few
years ago, and thaught that it was
origanal until I did a quote serch
Today, and found out that it is part
of a poem by Chanh Kha . Who knew!
I certainly didn't. Any way, I will post
The whole poem by Chanh Kha Below.
LOL, AB :)

A bell is not a bell until someone rings it,
A song is not a song until someome sings it,

Love wasn't put in our hearts to stay,
For love isn't love 'til you give it away.

~ Chanh Kha

1 comment:

Jhena said...

The same thing happened to me when I wrote a poem with a line that says "Love means never having to say sorry." I've always thought I was so great to finally express in words what I really mean when i say love. After four years, a friend let me read this book by Segal titled Love Story. And my dream of being quoted by so many people just disappeared after I closed that book.